Search This Blog on Health - Health Fundas which are fantastic

Thursday, August 13, 2020

LISTEN TO YOUR STOMACH .....

Hello Friends,

Hope you all are safe and fit !!!!

What does this topic mean to you? Has the blogger gone nuts πŸ˜†πŸ˜„!!! Has She forgotten her Basic Science ??!!!

Well, not all.. I am doing good and am excited to discuss with you, through my personal Experience...

Be ready to hear Story of Health Via My Stomach πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

πŸ’›  I was a very Silent child, with good observing skills. Everyone loved me around... I easily enjoyed with any company, be it small children, be it my family or any relatives or neighbours.

πŸ’›  Now, come my tragic part - My stomach.... As a Child, I loved eating mud ( I am Sure there would be many in this club). My Basic Body constitution is such that I had to be very careful with my metabolism and Digestive part. I used to be on Ayurvedic Medication from an Ayurvedic Paediatrician. As I grew, I had mesntrual problems, for which I took Homeopathic Medicines. It helped me a lot.
πŸ’›  However, I thought, everyone has their own personality for studying, sleeping. I loved reading, studying especially at nights and would sleep till late. I had cravings for stale food or cold food kept overnight and sweet cravings.
πŸ’›  I used to not like fast food. I loved a full meal - Salads, Dal, Rice, Chappati (2-3), buttermilk, Vegetables
πŸ’›  My mom would always crib about my haphazard lifestyle to oversleep, studying at nights. But Hum Toh Hum Hai bhai, I bragged about a balanced diet, a one hour of outdoor games, walks as I grew Big, a studious person - so required the princess' sleep too. I was a spiritual person too. 

πŸ’›   First Jhatka was gastric issues starting at early twenties. Then, I gave in to the office culture of having fast food with colleagues. That craving for extra spicy had a toll on my health. Over gastric issues, acidity issues, stomach cramps, Letharginess, noon sleep requirements, dullness in overall persona, creeped in me.

πŸ’›  Then Second Jhatka was diagnosis of PCOD (Irregular Menstruation)in my late twenties. This WORD gave me lot of fear for future, marriage, etc. But, a wonderful & Authentic gynaecologist came as an Angel in my life, where I did not have to be treated with hormonal medications. I had a lifestyle disorder of decresing my fitness regimen, walks, fast food cravings, etc.

πŸ’›   The another miracle that happened to me was my marriage to Ayurveda (Pun included with an Ayurvedic Family of Doctors)

πŸ’›   The Purpose of Sharing my Whole Medical History was that My Body, My Stomach and apparently my Mom kept giving me alarming signals. But I kept overlooking it ignorantly, intentionally or unintentionally. Be it in later stage of my life, still I am very grateful to my Father in Law, to encourage me learn, read about Ayurveda. 
Lately, a renowned Vaidya told me that my continuing gastric issues, continuous medication and Panch Karma therapies, can be bought in discipline, IF ONLY & ONLY IF I LISTEN TO MY STOMACH

Listening to Stomach means - 

πŸ™ Know your body constitution

πŸ™ Accordingly, Follow your Daily & Seasonal Regimen

πŸ™ Ask yourself - Do You really want to eat? Are you Really Hungry?

πŸ™ Ask yourself, when to stop eating. According to Diet Rules, one should eat 85 % full stomach only

πŸ™ Be clear whether Health, Digestion is necessary or Likings & Cravings, Over-eating is required?

πŸ™ Like Eating Habits, Watch out your drinking style of water too.

πŸ™ Intermittent Fasts, Light diet in dinner, Regular Detox Therapies shoud be followed for well-being

πŸ™ Consult an Authentic Doctor (I prefer Ayurvedic Doctor) for any issues as well proper know - how about Preventive Care

Today, Everyone talks about Cure, but Yes, in this Pandemic, many have realised the importance of Prevention Is Better Than Cure.
I am happy to share my journey with all my readers and also welcome you at our Online Consultations too...



No comments:

Post a Comment