Search This Blog on Health - Health Fundas which are fantastic

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Can your body be an object to Meditate!!!!

Hello Friends,

In these fast times, there is a need for Meditation to relax and hit that Pause button is the rushing life. There are many ways and types of Meditation.

It is my luck to have come across such good people to help me theough my Meditative Journey. 

Object Meditation - For Concentration, Meditative Practises, it is great to choose an object to meditate on. It build your focus, stability power. As I keep moving places, its always difficult to find an object like Om Picture, an Idol of worship, for meditation. 

Of course, initial phase of Mediation with Focus on Breathing Pattern is great. I.e Prana or Air became the object of Meditation.

Similarly, in last 5 years, I came across a great Meditative object, that is with me always... I.e. My own Body... Surprised. I was always surprised to know about it...

However, this wonderful practice after my many years of Meditation, unfold the mysteries of my body, emotions and Mind...

Cyclical Meditation is the name given by a well known Institute of Yoga in Bengaluru, where I came across this wonderful Meditative Practice.

Cyclical means there are steps of Meditation taught in this style where, body gies thriugh a cycle of focus, meditative state with standing, supine positions..

The level of Self-Awareness, the Experience of Darkness with its Calm Silence, the Sync of Mind with Body and Soul are some of the benefits through this tyoe of Meditation...


I hope this short useful blog will help you in your Meditative Journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment